Odin Inspector Version 126.96.36.199
- 75% of all members and classes are now documented inline
- Added [SuppressInvalidAttributeError] attribute
- Added delayed drawers for many more types.
- Added Odin Inspector logo to the about window.
- Invalid attribute error no longer appears for dictionary keys
- All dictionary key types are now drawn with delayed drawers.
- Fixed an error where InlineEditors would destroy some click events if expanded.
- Fixed a potential error where dragging list items would not work.
- Fixed issue with quaternion angle axis and indenting.
- SirenixEditorGUI.DynamicPrimitiveField no longer incorrectly clamps values.
- Odin now correctly guesses that Unity will not serialize non-Unity-object fields of the same type as the declaring type.
- Scene Validator now actually only runs validation on types that Odin is configured to draw.
- Fixed rare case where FormatterLocator made illegal Unity API calls when type load exceptions occurred during editor initialization.
- AssemblyGenerator now handles missing assemblies better.
- Fixed an issue where drop zones inside dragging elements was valid.
- Fixed build error caused by a demo script.
- InlineEditor now draws preview for GameObjects by default
- Renamed isFolded parameter in Foldout method to isVisible, to convey the meaning of the state.
- Renamed GlobalConfigWindow to SirenixPreferencesWindow.
- Renamed OdinInspectorPreferences to OdinInspectorAboutWindow.
- Renamed GetContainedType to GetReturnType
- InspectorTypeDrawingConfig.GetDefaultEditorType now returns null for types that Odin cannot draw.